Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely lovely and very welcoming. As a new patient you always go into a new office nervous of the unknown and what it’ll be like. Barbie is very welcoming and helpful and it shows why she is the first face you see when you walk in. I highly recommend Dr Jones for his wisdom, easy going nature ,and attention to detail. So glad to have been recommended by many to your office!
Bring Your Loved Ones to See Us For Great Family Dentistry
We enjoy looking after families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients accomplish and preserve healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a relative are nervous about your oral care, we have methods of sedation to soothe your nerves– including oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, regardless of what your family needs for smile care, you’ll discover it at Park Place Dental. We provide a variety of fantastic dental solutions, all of which will be personalized and customized to your individual needs. These solutions include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in top condition with regular exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, foul breath treatment, and remedies for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots will provide you back your teeth and aid maintain your jawbone. Consult us and discover all the advantages of oral implants.
- Invisalign – Straighten crooked teeth and fix minor bite problems with clear aligners that are comfortable and discreet.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- Dental Emergencies – Call us right away if you feel pain in your mouth or discomfort when you chew your food. You should also reach out if you suffer an injury to a tooth that breaks it, knocks it loose, or knocks it out.