Missing teeth can be distressing, but they do not need to be. With dental implants in San Antonio, CA, you can enjoy new teeth that look great and work as well as or better than your natural teeth. By getting your replacement teeth from us, you get the benefits of:
- A team with years of teeth replacement experience
- Relaxing sedation dentistry
- A large range of dental implant treatments, from one tooth replacement to a full mouth
Find out which implants are most ideal for you with a no-obligation consultation. There’s an implant solution for virtually every smile. You might even be able to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact very same visit! Our implant professionals will help you choose which is proper for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual tooth or multiple teeth, we can attach long-lasting and attractive crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge secured to implants is a wonderful alternative for filling a space left by numerous teeth. Unlike a basic bridge, we will not need to drill into any nearby teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You won’t need to be concerned about replacement teeth that move or shift out of place with implant dentures. Plus, you can forget inconveniences like relinings and denture adhesives.
- All-on-4® Implants – Just four implants are placed in a way to support a full arch of teeth with this one-day treatment. This also is more budget-friendly and less invasive than other types of teeth replacement options with implants.
- All-on-6 Implants – Six carefully placed implants can keep your new smile stable and secure.
- Same-Day Smile – Start by letting us examine your teeth and jawbone to determine if this procedure will work for you. If you are a good candidate, you could get your implants and replacement teeth during the same appointment.
Call Park Place Dental now at 707-210-0304 or schedule to set up your consultation for dental implants in San Antonio, CA.