Regardless of your age or background, now is the time to fix your crooked smile. Many of our orthodontic patients are well beyond their teenage years. In fact, some families are choosing to work through their orthodontics together! If you’re on a quest for straighter teeth, then it’s time to take the first step of your transformative journey by asking Dr. Jones about Invisalign in Petaluma. With Invisalign aligners, you or your teen can:
- Straighten teeth faster than with traditional braces
- Address overcrowding and close gaps between teeth
- Make major improvements without metal braces
- Have a healthier, attractive smile in a matter of months
Explore the orthodontic treatment process today. Start by calling 707-210-0304 for an appointment at Park Place Dental. Ask about our membership club to get discounts on treatments!
Get Straight Teeth in Less Time & With More Convenience
There is no doubt that old-school braces get the job done. However, patients who take this traditional route usually report frustration with the unpleasant process of wearing metal braces for two to three years. Nobody really has time for that!
As an alternative solution, that’s why we offer clear aligners so you or your teen can move teeth faster and without all the hassles. Before you even begin your treatment, we’ll plan all the steps needed to give you great results.
This modern system offers many “clear” benefits, such as:
- Discreet Treatment – Our nearly invisible aligner trays allow you to fly under the radar with your orthodontic gear. No one at the office will ever know!
- A Pleasant Process – You’ll change your Invisalign aligners for a new set in the series every few weeks. There won’t be any painful in-office adjustments, which also saves you time. Plus, you’ll take the aligners out for eating, so you won’t have to change your diet or carry special tools for cleaning. You can maintain your current lifestyle, which is great news for teens.
- Comfortable Trays – The orthodontic aligner trays are made from smooth plastic. They gradually realign your teeth until they are just where they are supposed to be!
- Fast Results – Depending on your situation when we get started, Invisalign should take about 12 months to straighten teeth. Some of our patients have completed treatment even faster.
Here’s the way it will work. You will visit us for a thorough smile assessment. If Dr. Jones decides during that consultation appointment that you are a good candidate for the Invisalign program, we will use our iTero scanner to get detailed dental impressions. Unlike traditional impressions, there is no messy goo. We send the information to a special lab where a series of aligners is created, each designed to shift your smile one step at a time.
Roughly every six weeks, you will visit Dr. Jones for progress checkups, but otherwise you will run the process on your own at home. The treatment time varies from patient to patient, but you could be done in only about a year. That is a vastly different timeline than you can expect from conventional orthodontic treatment.
Combine Invisalign Treatment With Other Services for a Full Makeover
You don’t have to put up with a less-than-perfect smile. While orthodontics will solve many of your bothersome issues, you can combine it other cosmetic treatments to give you a complete smile makeover. You may consider:
- Dental veneers or bonding to fix dental imperfections
- Teeth whitening to professionally brighten your smile
- Tooth contouring to address ragged or uneven edges
Dr. Jones will apply his decades of experience to your individual case. As with most things in life, the sooner you get started on the work involved in your transformation, the sooner you’ll get to enjoy the results.
Interested in your best smile yet with clear orthodontic aligners? Call 707-210-0304 to request your consultation for Invisalign in Petaluma. You can also .