There’s no better way to ensure that your smile stays in top shape than through general dentistry in Petaluma. Dr. Michael Jones has treated his patients to the best general dental care for over 32 years running! Rest assured he has the skills required to keep you smiling confidently. He and our team provide great dental care that will:
- Catch and treat oral problems early on
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Help you avoid more extensive dental work
- Keep your smile looking attractive to you and others
- Reduce your chances of tooth loss
Give yourself exceptional dental treatment. Call Park Place Dental today at 707-210-0304 to schedule your next visit, and be sure to ask about our $99 new patient special for an exam and cleaning. You’ll find us at 131 Lynch Creek Way, Suite A in Petaluma. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 8:30 a.m. and as late as 6:00 p.m.
General Dental Services Form a Solid Foundation of Smile Care
Dr. Jones and our team recommend that you visit us regularly so that we can monitor your oral health. Early intervention for cavities or disease is critical in helping you maintain a healthy mouth and beautiful smile – and in keeping your dental care affordable. We offer you several general dentistry services designed to do just that:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – It is best to schedule a checkup twice a year. Our dental hygienist will thoroughly clean and polish each of your teeth, then look over your teeth and gums for problems. We’ll also check for cavities using an electronic cavity detector. Afterward, Dr. Jones will perform a complete dental exam to look for any signs of trouble. If needed, we’ll make recommendations for restorative dental care or other services so that your smile can stay intact.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – When fluoride is applied directly to teeth, it strengthens tooth enamel by remineralizing it. The stronger enamel is, the harder it is for cavities to take hold. Fluoride can even reverse tooth decay when it’s still in the early stages.
- Tooth Sealants – We can coat the biting surfaces of certain teeth with these thin layers of plastic. The result is a tough barrier that protects your teeth against disease-causing bacteria.
General dentistry in Petaluma is your key to a beautiful smile. Call Park Place Dental today to schedule an appointment: 707-210-0304. You can also request an appointment time using our online form. Remember to ask our staff about our in-house membership plan that can save your family money on your dental care.