Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely lovely and very welcoming. As a new patient you always go into a new office nervous of the unknown and what it’ll be like. Barbie is very welcoming and helpful and it shows why she is the first face you see when you walk in. I highly recommend Dr Jones for his wisdom, easy going nature ,and attention to detail. So glad to have been recommended by many to your office!
Trust Your Smile to a Caring, Experienced Dentist
Dr. Jones, a dentist with over 30 years of experience, believes that the healthier an individual’s mouth is, the better their health will be. They’re also going to feel better about themselves and display more confidence if they look great. If they’re able to consume healthier food, their overall health will improve too.
That’s why our dental group understands that it is necessary to achieve and preserve a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their best smiles possible so they can enhance their lifestyle.
Each of our dental services are tailored to your special needs and wants. When you make Park Place Dental your new dental office, you can get all these services and more in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with regular examinations, cleanings, and preventive care like fluoride.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a personalized makeover with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, Invisalign, and much more.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have numerous services that will repair your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a dental crown or a dental bridge. You’ll be able to eat conveniently and smile with complete confidence again.
- Dentures – We provide several types of dentures depending on your needs, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your lost teeth while enhancing your oral health and total body health.
Don’t postpone getting a gorgeous smile and a healthier body. Call Park Place Dental, your new dentist in Crown Petaluma, CA, today at 707-210-0304.