When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist ready to take on the difficulty of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Park Place Dental. Our team is composed of talented, knowledgeable dentists as well as caring staff members who will give you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more distressed than typical. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to soothe you as well as relax your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and also answer any type of concerns you have about your dental care. We wish to ensure you’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you as well as advise any restorative or additional kinds of dental care to stop your pain and also get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we frequently treat, and steps you can take before you get to our office:
- Toothache— Wash your mouth with warm water, then apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and also discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth– Use ice to ease pain as well as swelling, and also bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Place a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Apply dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and also attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help maintain any kind of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is important, visit a skilled emergency dentist in Crown Petaluma, CA. Call Park Place Dental right now at 707-210-0304 for an appointment.