No matter what shape your smile is in, Dr. Michael Jones and his team of dental professionals at Park Place Dental can help. Dr. Jones has over three decades of dental experience, so you’re assured of fantastic care! Each day in our office, we use Petaluma restorative dentistry to repair our patients’ teeth and help them:
- Smile with newfound confidence
- Eat and enjoy all their favorite foods again
- Make better first impressions at work and when socializing
- Look younger, more robust, and more attractive
- Improve their oral health and total body health
- Speak more plainly so they’re understood
- Make it enjoyable to dine out and try new foods
Let us help you get your smile back! Call us today at 707-210-0304 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments.
Rebuild Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry Treatments
Restorative dental services play a key role in the work we do here at Park Place Dental. Our patients rely on our restorative skills to get their smiles back in shape so they can live without the daily hassles of failing and missing teeth. No matter what your smile needs, you’re always welcome to take advantage of our sedation options to ensure relaxing care.
We offer several types of restorative dentistry here, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings don’t contain any metal and won’t stand out like old-fashioned silver fillings will. They will repair dental damage from cavities while blending in with the rest of your smile.
- CEREC Dental Crowns – Using the CAD/CAM capabilities of our in-house CEREC system, we can make a new crown for you right here. Your crown will repair a damaged tooth or, with an implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges literally span the gap created by a missing tooth, just like a bridge on a highway does. We can have a traditional fixed bridge made that anchors to your teeth or an implant-supported bridge that secures to two or more dental implants.
- Dentures – You can take your choice of either full dentures that will replace a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures if you still have some healthy teeth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots are the preferred method for replacing missing teeth. Dr. Jones can insert them into your jaw where they will serve as a stable base for several types of new teeth, including crowns, bridges, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – Our team can use these restorations when your tooth repair needs more than a standard filling but less than an entire crown. They will cover the top of the tooth (inlay) or the top as well as the sides (onlay).
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Jones can clean out and seal the diseased inner portion of your infected tooth, relieving your pain and saving the tooth from extraction. Contrary to what many people believe, a root canal is no more painful than getting a tooth filled.
Make your smile whole again using restorative dentistry in Petaluma. Call Park Place Dental today at 707-210-0304 to schedule a consultation. You can also request an appointment using our online form.