No matter what shape your smile is in, Dr. Michael Jones and his team of dental professionals at Park Place Dental can help. Dr. Jones, a restorative dentist in Petaluma, has over three decades of dental experience, so you’re assured of fantastic care! Each day in our office, he repairs our patients’ teeth and helps them:
- Smile with newfound confidence
- Eat and enjoy all their favorite foods again
- Make better first impressions at work and when socializing
- Look younger, more robust, and more attractive
- Improve their oral health and total body health
- Speak more plainly so they’re understood
- Make it enjoyable to dine out and try new foods
Let us help you get your smile back! Call us today at 707-210-0304 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments.
Eliminate the Hassles of Damaged Teeth With Restorative Dentistry Treatments
Restorative dental services play a key role in the work we do here at Park Place Dental. Our patients rely on our restorative skills to get their smiles back in shape so they can live without the daily hassles of failing and missing teeth. No matter what your smile needs, you’re always welcome to take advantage of sedation to ensure relaxing care. We also keep you comfortable with technology such as iTero digital impressions. If you join our membership club, you’ll enjoy discounts of 10 percent on restorative services.
We offer several types of restorative dentistry here, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings don’t contain any metal and don’t stand out like old-fashioned silver fillings. They repair dental damage from cavities while blending in with the rest of your smile.
- CEREC Dental Crowns – Using the CAD/CAM capabilities of our in-house CEREC system, we can make a new crown for you right here in a single visit. Your crown will repair a damaged tooth or, with an implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges literally span the gap created by a missing tooth, just like a bridge on a highway does. We can have a traditional fixed bridge made that anchors to your teeth or an implant-supported bridge that secures to two or more dental implants.
- Dentures – Take your choice of either full dentures that replace a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures if you still have some healthy teeth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots are the preferred method for replacing missing teeth. Dr. Jones can insert them into your jaw where they will serve as a stable base for several types of new teeth, including crowns, bridges, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – Our team can use these restorations when your tooth repair needs more than a standard filling but less than an entire crown. They will cover the top of the tooth (inlay) or the top as well as the sides (onlay).
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Jones can clean out and seal the diseased inner portion of your infected tooth, relieving your pain and saving the tooth from extraction. Contrary to what many people believe, a root canal here is no more painful than getting a tooth filled.
Make your smile whole again with aid from your restorative dentist in Petaluma. Call Park Place Dental today at 707-210-0304 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .