Many of our patients first come to us for help with missing teeth. They’re tired of having to pick and choose what they can eat and feeling embarrassed over the condition of their mouths. If you’re like them, our team would love to improve your quality of life. Using Petaluma dental implants, Dr. Michael Jones can help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Smile with more confidence in all your social interactions
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Speak plainly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Make better first impressions when meeting new people
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Aid your digestion through complete chewing
Isn’t it time you enjoyed a full mouth of functional teeth again? Call Park Place Dental today at 707-210-0304 to schedule your complimentary consultation. You’ll save money on your implant treatment if you’re enrolled in our membership plan.
Dental Implants Give You Back a Complete Smile
Teeth implants are small posts that function as replacement tooth roots. Dr. Jones can place them in your jaw, and after a healing period, they will be able to support one or more replacement teeth.
Not only will they give you back a beautiful smile and the ability to bite and chew easily again, but they will also strengthen your jawbone. This helps prevent the bone loss that occurs when you have missing teeth.
When you come in for your restorative dentistry consultation, Dr. Jones and our team will detail all your implant options. Here are a few of our most popular treatments using implants:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We can place an implant, then cap it with a crown made here in the office using our CEREC system. With this combination, you’ll enjoy having virtually all your biting and chewing capacity restored.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row, anchoring in place with at least two dental implants. Afterward, your smile will be complete, and you’ll be able to enjoy your mealtimes more.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative procedure involves placing just four implants per arch, then securing a full row of fixed replacement teeth to them. They will look as natural as your original teeth and won’t require any special care like dentures do.
- All-on-6 Implants – This procedure is similar to All-on-4® except that Dr. Jones will use six implants per arch for added stability. If your jawbone is thinner or weaker, this may be a better choice for you.
- Same-Day Smile – You may be a good candidate to receive your new implants and replacement teeth all at the same visit, without having to wait through a healing period. We’ll examine your teeth and jawbone and determine if this procedure will work for you.
If your smile is missing any teeth, Petaluma dental implants can make it good as new! Call Park Place Dental today to schedule your complimentary consultation: 707-210-0304. You can also use our online form to request an appointment.