Yeah, so implants, it’s usually our first choice when we look at a missing tooth for a couple of reasons. One is we don’t have to get into potentially healthy teeth that are on either side of the missing tooth. We’ve had very good success now with implants. For 40 years we’ve been doing implants.
So we’ve had good success with them, and so I always want to explore that option. There’s a couple of things that make certain sites not great candidates for implants. So we want to look at that ahead of time so that we give ourselves the highest chance of success. But implants are a wonderful option for tooth replacement.
Eat What You Want & Smile Without a Second Thought
Teeth implants are small posts that function as replacement tooth roots. Dr. Jones places them in your jaw and, after a healing period, they will be able to support one or more replacement teeth. They give you back a beautiful smile and the ability to bite and chew easily again. Even more important, they help prevent the bone loss that normally occurs when you have missing teeth.
When you come in for your restorative dentistry consultation, Dr. Jones will detail all your implant options. He will answer all your questions and help you select the right solution for your smile. You can trust his expertise, as he’s a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Here are a few of our most popular treatments using implants:
- Single Implant With a Crown – Your dentist can place an implant, then cap it with a crown made for your unique smile. With this combination, virtually all of your biting and chewing capacity will be restored.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row, anchoring in place with at least two dental implants. Your smile will be complete, and you’ll be able to enjoy your mealtimes more. Unlike a traditional bridge, your nearby healthy teeth won’t be affected.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative procedure involves placing just four implants per arch, then securing a full row of fixed replacement teeth to them. They will look as natural as your original teeth and won’t require any special care like dentures do.
- All-on-6 Implants – This procedure is similar to All-on-4® except that Dr. Jones will use six implants per arch for added stability. Your teeth will stay securely in place without adhesive, and you’ll be able to eat what you like.
- Same-Day Smile – You may be a good candidate to receive your new implants and replacement teeth all in one visit, without having to wait through a healing period. We’ll examine your teeth and jawbone and determine if this procedure will work for you.