Finding the right dentist is as important as finding a good mechanic, hair stylist, or accountant. When you connect with one who truly understands your needs, you want to hold onto them. Many patients have chosen Dr. Michael Jones as that dentist. He has been practicing for over three decades, so he knows a little something about taking care of smiles! He and our team provide comfortable dental care in Petaluma and pledge to:
- Listen to your concerns and desires before we make any recommendations for treatment
- Treat you with honesty and respect, as we would a family member
- Strive to maintain the highest knowledge base through continuing education
- Commit to maintaining the highest technical skill
- Respect people’s time by staying on schedule
- Offer options for anxiety control to all fearful or nervous patients
- Make dentistry affordable by monitoring fees and offering payment plans
- Train staff to assist patients in a competent and caring manner
We invite you to give our gentle dental care a try by calling 707-210-0304 today. You’ll find our office conveniently located at 131 Lynch Creek Way, Suite A in the 94954 ZIP code.
Choose From a Variety of Dental Services
At Park Place Dental, we offer dental treatment for everyone with an honest assessment, conservative approach, and comfortable delivery. We take pride in being able to deliver a huge assortment of treatments right here in one easy-to-find location. Below is a partial list of some types of dental care our patients enjoy:
- Dental Implants – We can replace any missing teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots. They will fit into your jawbone and provide a foundation for your new replacement teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Get your smile back in shape with treatments that include tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal therapy.
- Invisalign – Using transparent plastic teeth aligners, this system can straighten your crooked smile in as few as 12 months, quickly and discreetly.
We also offer general dentistry services that include dental checkups and preventive treatments like fluoride treatments and tooth sealants. We recommend you visit us every six months for a regular checkup.
If you’ve been thinking about improving the look of your smile, you’ll find several fantastic cosmetic dentistry services here. Your options include dental veneers, teeth whitening (both in our office and at home), tooth bonding, and teeth contouring. Our team can even work with you to create a unique smile makeover that combines several of our treatments.
If your smile needs it, you’ll most likely find it at Park Place Dental! Call us today to get comfortable dental care in Petaluma: 707-210-0304.