Finding the right dentist is as important as finding a good mechanic, hairstylist, or accountant. When you connect with one who truly understands your needs, you want to hold onto them. Many patients have chosen Dr. Michael Jones as that dentist. He has been practicing for over three decades, so he knows a little something about taking care of smiles! He and our team provide comfortable dental care in Petaluma and pledge to:
- Listen to your concerns and desires before we recommend any treatment
- Treat you with honesty and respect, just as we would a family member
- Strive to maintain the highest knowledge base through continuing education
- Commit to maintaining the highest technical skill
- Respect people’s time by staying on schedule
- Offer options for anxiety control to all fearful or nervous patients
- Make dentistry affordable by monitoring fees and offering payment plans
- Train staff to assist patients in a competent and caring manner
We invite you to try our gentle dental care by calling 707-210-0304 today. You’ll find our office conveniently located at 131 Lynch Creek Way, Suite A in the 94954 ZIP code. If you sign up for our in-house membership plan, you’ll receive significant savings on everything from cleanings to cosmetic dentistry.
Find Everything Your Smile Needs, From Prevention to Restoration
At Park Place Dental, we offer dental treatment for everyone with an honest assessment, conservative approach, and comfortable delivery. Our patients appreciate that they can receive a wide assortment of treatments in one easy-to-find location. Below is a partial list of some types of dental care our patients enjoy:
- Dental Implants – Replace any missing teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots. We will gently insert them into your jawbone to provide a foundation for your new replacement teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Get your smile back in shape with treatments that include tooth-colored fillings, CEREC crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal therapy.
- Invisalign – Using transparent plastic aligners, this system discreetly straightens crooked teeth in as few as 12 months.
We also offer general dentistry services that include dental checkups and preventive treatments like fluoride treatments and tooth sealants. We recommend you visit us every six months for a regular checkup.
If you’ve been thinking about improving the look of your smile, you’ll find several fantastic cosmetic dentistry services here. Your options include dental veneers, teeth whitening (both in our office and at home), tooth bonding, and teeth contouring. Our team can even work with you to create a unique smile makeover that combines several of our treatments.
You’ll appreciate quicker, more comfortable care – as well as more reliable results – with technology like our iTero scanner for digital dental impressions.
If your smile needs it, you’ll most likely find it at Park Place Dental! Call us today to get comfortable dental care in Petaluma: 707-210-0304. You can also .