One of the advantages of doing this for as long as I have is you get a really sense…a good sense of what the aesthetics of a smile should look like, right? I know that sounds kind of simple, but we’ve all seen the Regis Philbin of the world that have these piano key teeth. Keep in mind that there’s no such thing as a straight line in the human body. So you’ve had the experience where you see somebody smile and you kind of take a double take because it doesn’t look natural. So there’s a line there between white and bright and Hollywood and also natural. Being in it for as long as I have gives me the ability to counsel you and look at some different photographs with you. I always try to talk to people and educate them about what a natural, beautiful, youthful smile looks like.
Oh, my goodness, there’s been so many stories over the years, you know, where there’s some shame involved. There’s just so many different things that are involved. And so, first of all, we need to be sensitive to that. Second of all, patients have adapted, you know, with the way they talk at a party and this and that. And so one of the most rewarding things that I’ve seen is somebody that kind of has that, and then we’re able to give them the smile that they weren’t even sure that they could have, and just to see it open up, it’s a really cool thing. It’s a really cool thing. So getting them from this to just that light shine in it, it’s very…that’s a very rewarding part of the job. We’ll work together, we’ll work with you, and we’ll kind of figure out what the best smile for you is and what the best outcome for you would be.
Celebrate Life’s Moments With a Gorgeous Smile
At Park Place Dental, we make it easy to create your dream smile. With both early morning and late afternoon appointment times available, you can schedule when it’s convenient for you. We offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services:
- Dental Veneers – Quickly repair chips, cracks, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth with these thin, custom “shells” that are bonded to the front of your teeth.
- Invisalign – Straighten your crooked teeth in as few as 12 months using clear plastic teeth aligners. Treatment is comfortable and doesn’t use any metal.
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Jones can gently shape your uneven tooth edges to give your smile a more uniform appearance.
- Crown Lengthening – After this service, short teeth will appear longer and more attractive. People will notice your teeth rather than your gums.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer the Philips Zoom whitening system for either fast in-office whitening or convenient at-home treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – Using composite resin, Dr. Jones can repair small tooth flaws to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Smile Makeovers – Our team will work with you to design a custom smile treatment plan combining several of our aesthetic dentistry services. We’ll even show you a wax-up of your new smile before we get started.
Call Park Place Dental today at 707-210-0304 to schedule an appointment. Enhance your smile with the help of your cosmetic dentist in Petaluma, CA. You can also make an appointment online. Ask us about our in-house membership club that will save you money on your treatment. We’re located at 131 Lynch Creek Way, Suite A.