Dr. Jones knows that painful dental issues can arise out of nowhere. However, they never seem to just disappear in a similar way! That’s why you’ll want to partner with dental professionals you can entrust your smile to. Dr. Jones has the experience to give you the dental pain relief you need. When the unexpected strikes, we’ll book an emergency appointment as fast as we can, usually the same day, to help you get back to normal ASAP.
When you visit us for emergency dental care in Petaluma, you can count on:
- A clear plan of action from Dr. Jones
- Appropriate solutions that address the situation at hand
- Dental sedation to take the edge off while we work
- Follow-up care to keep you healthy moving forward
- An easy payment plan to help with this unanticipated expense
Call us today at 707-210-0304 to schedule your emergency appointment. We’ll be ready to help you work through all the unanticipated dental situations that life throws at you.
Save Your Smile With Our Emergency Dental Treatment
There are many things that set Park Place Dental apart from others. One is our commitment to excellence. Another is our dedication to you as an individual. That’s why we have invested in the training and modern technologies that can help during a stressful dental emergency. You will always be able to take advantage of dental sedation, too. One way or another, we will make sure you’re fully comfortable before we do any work.
The important thing to remember in an emergency is that time is of the essence, especially when it comes to saving a dislodged or badly damaged tooth. Below are just some of the emergency dental services we may recommend to help get you out of pain:
- Tooth Fillings – For certain issues, tooth-colored composite fillings will repair your damage, stop your pain, and blend in perfectly with your natural smile.
- Dental Crowns – Our dental crowns can repair broken or damaged teeth fast. Your smile will be back to normal in no time!
- Root Canal Therapy – In spite of what you may have heard, this procedure does not cause pain. Rather, it stops the severe pain brought on by an infected tooth and allows you to feel better soon. Without proper treatment, your tooth may have to be removed.
- Object Removal – Dr. Jones can help remove an object that is painfully lodged between your teeth.
Call us immediately at 707-210-0304 for Petaluma emergency dental care. We’ll be able to get you feeling good again fast! You can also for less urgent issues.