Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely lovely and very welcoming. As a new patient you always go into a new office nervous of the unknown and what it’ll be like. Barbie is very welcoming and helpful and it shows why she is the first face you see when you walk in. I highly recommend Dr Jones for his wisdom, easy going nature ,and attention to detail. So glad to have been recommended by many to your office!
Stop Your Dental Pain With Our Petaluma Emergency Dental Care
Painful dental issues can arise out of nowhere, but they never seem to disappear as quickly! Dr. Jones has the experience you need for quick dental pain relief. When the unexpected strikes, we’ll book an emergency appointment for you as fast as we can, usually on the same day. We’ll get you back to normal ASAP. When you visit us for emergency dental care in Petaluma, you can count on:
- A clear plan of action from Dr. Jones
- Appropriate solutions to address the situation at hand
- Dental sedation to take the edge off while we work
- Follow-up care to keep you healthy moving forward
- An easy payment plan to help with this unanticipated expense
Call us today at 707-210-0304 to schedule your emergency appointment. We’ll help you work through all the unanticipated dental situations that life throws at you!
Ask about our membership club and find out how it can help you save money. You’ll pay a small monthly fee and receive many benefits, including one free emergency exam a year.
Find Fast Relief With Our Emergency Dental Treatment
Many things set Park Place Dental apart from others. One is our commitment to excellence. Another is how we deal with emergencies. We have invested in the training and modern technologies that can help during a stressful emergency. You can take advantage of dental sedation, too. We will make sure you’re fully comfortable before we do any work.
The important thing to remember in an emergency is that time is of the essence, especially when it comes to saving a dislodged or badly damaged tooth. Below are some of the emergency dental services we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – For certain issues, tooth-colored composite fillings will repair your damage, stop your pain, and blend in perfectly with your natural smile.
- Dental Crowns – Our dental crowns can repair broken or damaged teeth fast. Your smile will be back to normal in no time!
- Root Canal Therapy – In spite of what you may have heard, this procedure does not cause pain. Rather, it stops the severe pain brought on by an infected tooth and allows you to feel better soon. Without proper treatment, your tooth may have to be removed.
- Object Removal – Dr. Jones can help remove an object that is painfully lodged between your teeth.