If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, all you have to do is contact Park Place Dental, and we’ll get you into our office as soon as possible. Dr. Michael Jones and our team will do all we can to get your smile back to normal. When you face dental emergencies in Petaluma, our skilled treatment will:
- Stop your pain so you can feel better
- Address your immediate concern to prevent further damage
- Help you avoid more extensive dental care in the future
- Make it easy to bite, chew, and smile confidently again
Don’t suffer another minute! Call Park Place Dental now at 707-210-0304 to make an appointment. If you’re an established patient, we may even be able to see you after hours and on weekends. Plus, if you’re enrolled in our in-house membership club, one emergency exam is included free each year.
Our Caring Team Will Handle Your Emergencies Quickly
There are all kinds of dental emergencies – and they can strike at any time. The best answer for a dental crisis is to know the name of a good dentist you can call for fast help.
Dr. Michael Jones has over three decades of experience and has assembled a caring team to assist you, making Park Place Dental the ideal choice for your emergency dental care. We can even offer you sedation if you’re nervous about your visit.
Depending on your situation, we have a variety of treatments that we may use to help you, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A natural-looking filling will stop your pain and blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – We’ll repair your diseased and painful tooth, helping you feel better and saving your tooth from extraction at the same time.
- Dental Crowns – We can make a crown to repair a damaged tooth using our in-house CEREC system. You won’t have to wait for a lab to make it and ship it to us.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces one tooth or several missing teeth in a row so you can bite and chew normally again.
Turn to Park Place Dental for quick help for any Petaluma dental emergencies. Call us now at 707-210-0304 to be seen as soon as possible. If you have a non-emergency need, feel free to .