Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely lovely and very welcoming. As a new patient you always go into a new office nervous of the unknown and what it’ll be like. Barbie is very welcoming and helpful and it shows why she is the first face you see when you walk in. I highly recommend Dr Jones for his wisdom, easy going nature ,and attention to detail. So glad to have been recommended by many to your office!
Find Exceptional Dental Care For Your Family’s Smiles
We enjoy looking after households due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the significance of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have a number of years of experience helping our patients attain and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a relative are antsy about your dental care, we have two levels of sedation to calm your nerves – inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones need for smile care, you’ll find it at Park Place Dental. We provide a variety of first-class dental treatments, all of which can be customized tailored to your individual requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in optimal shape with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride , bad breath treatment, and help for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These false tooth roots provide you back your smile and help preserve your jawbone. See us and find out all the advantages of oral implants.
- Invisalign – Straighten crooked teeth and fix minor bite problems with clear aligners that are comfortable and discreet.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth bleaching, gum improving, and facial renewal treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- Dental Emergencies – Call us right away if you’re experiencing dental pain or an unexpected problem with your teeth, and we will do all we can to assist you quickly.