Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely lovely and very welcoming. As a new patient you always go into a new office nervous of the unknown and what it’ll be like. Barbie is very welcoming and helpful and it shows why she is the first face you see when you walk in. I highly recommend Dr Jones for his wisdom, easy going nature ,and attention to detail. So glad to have been recommended by many to your office!
Get Strong New Teeth With Help From Implants
With dental implants in Haystack, CA, you can cherish replacement teeth that look amazing and work equally as well as, if not much better than, your real teeth. When you get your new teeth, you can get:
- Treatment from teeth replacement professionals with years of experience
- Soothing dental sedation
- An array of dental implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth restoration
To figure out which implants are most suitable for you, visit us for a no-obligation consultation. You might even be able to get your implants and brand-new teeth at the same time! There’s an implant remedy for basically every smile. Our implant pros will guide you to choose which is ideal for you. You can receive:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace a single tooth or multiple teeth, we can secure beautiful and lasting dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is a wonderful option for filling a space left by several teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You will not need to worry about replacement teeth that move or slide out of place with dental implant dentures. Plus, you can forget fooling with denture adhesives or regular relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – Connect a full arch of teeth to just four implants with this one-day treatment. It is more budget-friendly and less invasive than other types of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
- All-on-6 Implants – Six precisely placed implants can secure your new smile.
- Same-Day Smile –You could get your implants and replacement teeth during the same appointment. Start by letting us examine your teeth and jawbone to determine if this procedure will work for you.