When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental expert ready to handle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll find at Park Place Dental. Our staff is made up of skilled, experienced dentists and thoughtful staff members that will give you the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more distressed than usual. If so, we can provide sedation before your procedure to relax you and calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and address any questions you have regarding your dental treatment. We intend to see to it you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and advise any kind of restorative or other kinds of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we frequently treat, and steps you can take before you get to our office:
- Toothache— Rinse your mouth with warm water, after that use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth– Use ice to soothe pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown– Apply dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any type of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is important, visit a competent emergency dentist in Haystack, CA. Call Park Place Dental right now at 707-210-0304 for an appointment.