Losing teeth can be upsetting – however, it does not need to be. With dental implants in Penngrove, CA, you will love replacement teeth that look fantastic and work as well as – if not better than – your natural teeth. By coming to Park Place Dental, you can count on:
- Professionals with years of experience in teeth replacements
- Relaxing dental sedation
- A wide range of dental implant treatment options
Figure out which implants are most appropriate for you with a free, no-obligation assessment. You might even have the ability to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact same time!
There’s an implant remedy for basically every smile. Our implant professionals will help you choose which is suitable for you. You can receive:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace a lost tooth or a number of missing teeth, we can attach long-lasting and exquisite dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A bridge anchored to implants is a great alternative for filling a gap left by numerous missing teeth. Unlike a basic bridge, we won’t need to drill into nearby teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You will not need to worry about replacement teeth that slide or shift out of place with implant dentures. Plus, you can forget inconveniences like denture adhesives and relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this one-day treatment, we’ll connect a full arch of teeth to just four implants. It is less invasive and more budget-friendly than other types of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
- All-on-6 Implants – Secure your new teeth with six precisely placed implants.
- Same-Day Smile – If you are a good candidate, you could get your implants and replacement teeth during the same appointment. We’ll examine your teeth and jawbone to determine if this procedure will work for you.
Call Park Place Dental right now at 707-210-0304 or schedule to set up a FREE consultation for your dental implants in Penngrove, CA.