Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely lovely and very welcoming. As a new patient you always go into a new office nervous of the unknown and what it’ll be like. Barbie is very welcoming and helpful and it shows why she is the first face you see when you walk in. I highly recommend Dr Jones for his wisdom, easy going nature ,and attention to detail. So glad to have been recommended by many to your office!
Find Exceptional Dental Care For Your Smile
Since we have families of our own and understand the significance of quality family dentistry, we like taking care of families. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience assisting our patients to accomplish and keep healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your dental care, we have techniques of sedation to soothe your nerves – including oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, no matter what your family requires as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Park Place Dental. We offer a variety of excellent dental services, all of which can be custom-tailored to your individual requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in top shape with regular examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, halitosis treatment, and aid for chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These synthetic teeth roots will give you back your smile and assistance preserve your jawbone. Come in and discover all the advantages of dental implants.
- Invisalign – Straighten crooked teeth and correct minor bite problems with clear aligners that are nearly invisible.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you to delight in mealtimes again.
- Dental Emergencies – Call us right away if you’re experiencing oral pain or an unexpected dental problem, and we will do all we can to assist you quickly.