Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely lovely and very welcoming. As a new patient you always go into a new office nervous of the unknown and what it’ll be like. Barbie is very welcoming and helpful and it shows why she is the first face you see when you walk in. I highly recommend Dr Jones for his wisdom, easy going nature ,and attention to detail. So glad to have been recommended by many to your office!
Bring Your Family to See Us for First-Rate Dental Care
We like looking after families due to the fact that we have families of our own and comprehend the significance of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience helping our patients accomplish and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member fidget about your oral treatment, we have sedation to soothe your nerves – including oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Park Place Dental. We offer a series of excellent dental treatments, all of which can be personalized tailored to your unique needs. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in leading shape with routine examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, bad breath remedies, and advice for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These synthetic tooth roots will provide you back your teeth and aid maintain your jawbone. See us and discover all the benefits of dental implants.
- Invisalign – Straighten crooked teeth and fix minor bite problems with clear aligners that are comfortable and discreet.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
- Dental Emergencies – Call us right away if you’re experiencing tooth pain or some kind of unexpected problem with your teeth, and we will do all we can to help you quickly.